Wednesday, February 24, 2016

21 day fix extreme RESULTS and REVIEW

Okay, to be honest, I didn't give this as much as I could've. It's really difficult with a baby waking up twice a night and two kids to keep on top of school with. BUT, those are excuses. I ended up deleting my facebook for a bit (so don't expect to find my wellness page on there) and that surprisingly has freed up a lot of my time! I didn't even know.

So here's what I did wrong:

1. WATER. I did not drink enough of it. I can't stand our tap water, so I drink sparkling waters or fill up my water bottle elsewhere. This means my intake is not enough...at all. I believe this is causing my to bloat and retain a lot of water weight, so I'm hoping to increase my water and see if I can lose that water weight.

2. EATING. I gave up a lot of days. Valentines weekend really did me in, as my in-laws were in town and I have a hard time knowing how to control myself once I say yes to something I "shouldn't" have.

3. SLEEP. Yeah... I have a  new baby. So..... pretty self explanatory.



So I only lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks. I think if I had kept my water intake up I'd have at least another 3 pounds, and if I ate better add 2-3 more to that. I definitely realize I didn't give it 100%. But, I still made progress. So, here are my results!







I really enjoyed the 21 day fix extreme workouts! For me and my body type, however, I need a lot more cardio. I was able to sweat in 4 of the workouts, but the rest I just got heated up. My heart rate never spiked, so interval training wasn't involved. I get SHREDDED on interval training. The weight training aspect was probably really good for me, being a postpartum mom, so I can get strengthened before jumping into my normal interval intense workouts.

Instead of the 10 min abs, I substituted insanity max "ab attack". This next month I'm doing a 21 day fix extreme/ insanity max hybrid, and the month of will do Insanity Max.

April 24 I'm registered to get INSANITY CERTIFIED! So lookout, Soldotna! This lady's gonna bring the burn!




EXTREME FITNESS. SIMPLE EATING. SERIOUS RESULTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment